cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA509G does not recognize SPA500S when works with UC540

mvillarreal14
Level 1
Level 1

When I access the SPA509G via web I do not get the option Admin logio / Advance. So it is impossible to enable the expansion module 1 or 2 in this phone model. Can someone tell me how to enable an expansion module SPA500S in a phone SPA509G? I think my problem is more to do with the administration interface of the phone (no Admin login option displayed) than a problem of configuration.

There is no specific list of steps to implement SPA500S on SPA50XG using UC500 as call control.

2 Replies 2

angelo castro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Miguel,

We have same problem here, but i solve already my problem on my own by upgrading our UC540 to 8.2.0 firmware.. after that i plug in again the IP Phone with the SPA500S attach. Then run the CCA ver 3.1.1, go to user & extension>

user & phone>choose which extension you attach the operator console and go to expansion module...

Regards,

Angelo

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

You will likely need to upgrade firmware.  With the first versions of firmware, the SPA500S won't show up on the UC500 as a configurable phone.  Upgrade the software pack on the UC, which will upgrade phones as well, and it should work.