Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPA509G does not recognize SPA500S when works with UC540

When I access the SPA509G via web I do not get the option Admin logio / Advance. So it is impossible to enable the expansion module 1 or 2 in this phone model. Can someone tell me how to enable an expansion module SPA500S in a phone SPA509G? I think my problem is more to do with the administration interface of the phone (no Admin login option displayed) than a problem of configuration.

There is no specific list of steps to implement SPA500S on SPA50XG using UC500 as call control.

2 REPLIES

Hi Miguel,

We have same problem here, but i solve already my problem on my own by upgrading our UC540 to 8.2.0 firmware.. after that i plug in again the IP Phone with the SPA500S attach. Then run the CCA ver 3.1.1, go to user & extension>

user & phone>choose which extension you attach the operator console and go to expansion module...

Regards,

Angelo

You will likely need to upgrade firmware.  With the first versions of firmware, the SPA500S won't show up on the UC500 as a configurable phone.  Upgrade the software pack on the UC, which will upgrade phones as well, and it should work.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content