Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G and Video Monitoring problems

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I've been playing around with a new 525 (7.4.3) and a UC520 (8.0.1) and I was testing the video monitoring and it totalled my 525. Once I set it up the screen on the 525 would blank right away and every button I hit would bring the screen up for only a second. I also lost all the soft buttons on the phone. I had to do a factory reset on the phone just to get the screen to come back (and take out the video settings).

Once I reset it I still had no soft buttons. I had to delete the phone configuration out of the UC and recreate it, then everything came back fine.

Wierd...

Bob

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Bob,

the release previous to 7.4.3 for SPA525G had this problem if the camera was set to more than 10 FPS.  But they fixed this in the new FW, so it just discards packets.  If you are on this code this shouldnt happen....  But try lowering the resolution and FPS on the camera as the TEL doc describes and see if that works better for you.

Steve

Steve,

As per the tech docs I had video set to 5 fps.

I'm beginning to wonder if this 525 has an issue...I going to continue on with other testing

Bob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: