cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA525G2 - Call forward all for all lines

mike.jutras
Level 1
Level 1

I have an IP phone SPA525G2 (fw 7.5.5) with Local extension 1001 configured on EXT1 set to Line 1

and local extension 1002 configured on EXT2 set to line 2

When I set a call forward all to local extension 2000

If I receive a call at 1001 the call is forwarded to 2000

If I receive a call at 1002 the phone rings (no call forward)

I've tried presing line1 and dialing *72 and then I am prompted to enter a call forward number, I entered 2000.

I did the same with line 2 but still only calls received on line 1 are forwarded.

How do I forward all calls arriving to any of the 5 lines?

3 Replies 3

mike.jutras
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody there?

i am surprised no one have replied in 5 days, it seams to me it would be a verry basic standard thing to forward all calls when someone is on the road...

It can be done or not?

More independent lines from same exchange on one device sound not so common task for me.

Well, back to core of your question. As far as I know, it's not possible to set forward on all lines at once just on the device. It may be implemented on PBX, of course (and it seems to be better place for such kind of service)..

The PBX is on a hosted service and not accessible to the end user.

In this situation a receptionist is taking calls for two companies. When she leaves her desk she must transfer calls to another person.

It would just make sens for a person setting a call forward as she leaves her office that all lines on her phone be forwarded.

We did find a workaround but it is unfortunate to not have this option on a phone that does so much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: