cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA5X soft key and line key provisioning?

jonschlatter
Level 1
Level 1

I am running 60+ SPA504g phones with a 3cx pbx. I have basic 'option 66'  provisioning in place and that is working fine. It would be extremely helpful to be able to perform some more advanced configurations on the phones.

Specifically, I would like to be able to set the softkey during active calls as well as being able to set line 4 to a shared extension (ext2 settings). The provisioning template that I am using is all XML and the only guide I  could find has no references to XML parameters at all.

Is there any detailed provisioning examples that I could point me in the right direction? Are these parameters even available for provisioning control?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

1 Reply 1

jonschlatter
Level 1
Level 1

Guess I should have waited a little longer before posting this. Someone on the 3cx user board had posted a link to the information that I needed... not sure quite how I missed this one.

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-2148

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: