Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

spa9000/spa400 register a phone through a vpn

Hi I have installed a spa9000/spa400 and a  WRV210 WirelessG VPN router, and a few weeks ago I installed

another WRV210 WirelessG VPN router in a remote office the VPN is enable and one phone was registered in the

local network and then it was moved to the remote site, the phone at the remote site display de name and the

extension and I can see the phone registered in the SPA9000 in the PBX status, but when I want to call from the

remote site to an extension in the other office it isn`t possible and when I press the speaker  it doesn`t make any

sound the model of the phone is SPA502G firmware 7.4.8, the vpn is enable and I can see the phone registered

in the SPA9000, thanks for you help. I don`t know if this is possible in this system.

1 Reply 1

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Are both sites using the same LAN domain? If the case, this should work without major issues, otherwise it will not work properly.

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: