Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000 VOIP PBX and Cisco CME,UC500

Helllo,There,
I just bought cisco linksys IP phone   SPA942-NA,SPA921-NA,Cisco Small Business Voice System(voip PBX system) SPA9000,and Cisco ATA spa400-na,
Cisco Router RV042,Cisco SF300-08 8 port managed switch.My SIP trunking provider asks if my above equipments support
Cisco CME 12.4(15)T8+,or Cisco UC500 12.4(11)XW7-ADV-IP-SERV-CRYPTO,or Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager) R7.0.
I am looking forward to your quick response.
Thanks for your attention and have a nice day!

Harry

7 Replies 7

Is there anybody giving some hints on my question?

Thanks!

Harry

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

SPA9000, SPA400, SPA9xx phones, and RV router are not interoperable or integratable with UC500 or CME.

They are separate systems.

Steven,

Thanks so much for your support.I am just wondering,I ordered their SIP Trucking service,and Cisco

bought Sipura Technology,SPA9000 supports SIP protocol.So my SPA9000 PBX system should be compatible

with their SIP trunking service...

I spent so much time,energy,money, on research,consulting on these equipments,Do you have some advice on how to

make use of them.I really can not throw them away...

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Harry

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

I would recommend calling the SBSC at 866-606-1866 and open up a case, they will help you configure the SPA9000 for SIP

Please dont misunderstand.  The SPA9000 wiill work well with SIP Trunking.  So will the UC500 and the ISR

with CME.  I am only saying they dont all work together (in an integrated way).

Arthur,

Thanks for your kindly advice.

Now the first thing is that I have to deal with my SIP trunking service provider,it is that they require my system should have

UC500,Cisco CME,etc...

I think it is not hard to configure SPA9000 to use SIP.

Take care!

Harry

Steven,

Thanks so much for your kindly advice.

Now I can figure it out that if my ITSP provide SIP trucking service,MY SPA9000 can be used... So I have to communicate

further with my ITSP provider to see why they have to have such a kind of requirement.

Harry