cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer Button Missing

jon.armani
Level 1
Level 1

I have a new UC540 with SPA509G phones, all on the latest firmware and configured with CCA 3.1.1.

The issue: When connected on a call, the Transfer softkey is missing, so they cannot make transfers. 

Troubleshooting so far: I see it in the default template that it's supposed to be the third softkey when connected, but it's blank, and pressing the blank key does nothing.  I have created a new template and kept the defaults (which included having the third softkey as "Transfer") but the issue persists with the same symptoms.

What's going on here?

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jon,

Can you please reset the phone to factory default, it would be good to force the phone to have to re-download the configuration information from the UC again, then re-test and advise accordingly.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

We had done many factory resets during initial config last week, but I will get with one of the users today to walk them through it (I am working remotely this week).  Will let you know.  Thanks.

Just a thought but did you setup the UC540 to supply the latest phone firmware for the 509g. It's under maintenance and then phone load management. I could see it doing strange things if the phone is running an old firmware version with a fully updated UC system. Make sure the system has the firmware checked off for the 509 then do a factory reset.

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think this could happen if you didn't have a dual or octo line configured on the phone. IE it only had one line/channel for voice so transfer would not work. Try adding another temporary dual or octo line to the set and try again using that new line.

HTH

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: