Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 500 and Greenbow VPNClient

I'm trying to configure remote access via Greenbow vpn client to UC500.

Is it possible to configure via CCA or do I have to do it by cli?

- Via CLI,

We have a fixed value:

security ->VPN server, VPN Group EZVPN_GROUP_1.

- How can I configure VPN Group (EZVPN_GROUP_1 ) on Greenbow setup??

TIA

fRancisco

3 Replies 3

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Francisco,

Why wouldn't you use the Cisco VPN client?? It is free and very robust and works exceptionally well with Cisco products

Is there any particular reason as to why you use Greenbow?

Within CCA you can create a PCF file which you then import into the Cisco VPN client and it is all setup for you already

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/index.html

Have a look at it and download it and also use CCA to create the PCF, life would be much more simpler for you

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hello David

Thanks for ypur reply.

simple answer to your question:

- Some guys at Comercial/Pre-sales dicided...

I "only" have to implement...

Regards.

FRancisco

Hi Francisco,

I do not know enough about Green Bow to help you I guess

I best leave it for someone who would have more experience with it then me, but in the mean time I will have a look into it and if I see I can assist you will re-port back

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: