cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

UC 520 Call Transfer

Hello,

I have a client who has a UC 520, and the issue I have is when a call is answer on ext 201 and when you transfer the call to another extension, the call transfers directly to tat extension and will not allow the user of extension 201 to annouce the call first before hanging up.

I have look everwhere in the programming but cannot find a solution to fix it. Can someone be albe to assist me on this. Thank you

4 REPLIES
Community Member

UC 520 Call Transfer

Hi Chris,

2 things...

Can you provide us with the telephony-service config? ROUTER#sh telephony-service

And

Was the system built using CLI or CCA ?

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Community Member

UC 520 Call Transfer

Hi David,

Whne I get there hopefiully tomorrow I see about getting a copy of the config for you. For the second question the system was built via CCA.

Excuse if been so long since I have done this, but will I need to get into command prompt and type in  ROUTER#sh telephony-service

It was working fine before, not sure if the customer activited a feature code or not.

Community Member

UC 520 Call Transfer

Hi Chris,

Ok the extra info is good

Please check and make sure that all phones are set to dual-line, single-line forces blind transfers as two lines are needed for attended transfer.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Community Member

UC 520 Call Transfer

Hi David,

Gone into CCA and change the extension to dual line and is working fine now.

Regards

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content