cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 BRI on the roadmap?

bezmalinovic
Level 1
Level 1

well the topic says it all. Is there a BRI version on the roadmap for this year?

4 Replies 4

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Currently there are no plans to release UC320W-BRI this year. The current UC320W-FXO solution can connect to the ISDN via the Mediatrix 4400 series, providing connectivity for up to 2 gateways, i.e. 2, 4 or 8 BRI ports maximum depending on the model selected (4401, 4402, 4404).

Regards;
Alberto

Hi Alberto,

I know this discussion is a little old now but it's quite relevant for us..

Will there ever be an ISDN integrated UC320? Lots of our customers will be interested in ISDN deployment as they are based in the country a long distance from an exchange where DSL is often poor..

Also, are you guys planning on publishing a UC320 feature roadmap for us partners?

Many thanks

Matt

Hi Matthew;

Thanks for contacting us. There are no current plans for embedded ISDN support on UC320, but to use Mediatrix ISDN BRI gateways. This is a fully documented and supported environment.

In terms of the roadmap, we are glad to share the roadmap of comitted features under NDA. Please contact to your Cisco account manager for further information.

Regards
Alberto

OK Alberto I'll do that. Thanks for the heads up..

Kind Regards

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: