Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Disable call waiting tones

Matthew Needs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Are you able to disable call waiting tones on UC320 SPA handsets? We have a customer who is experiencing high call volumes as part of a hunt group so would like to disable the "beeps".

Thanks a lot

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Matt,

Are you on a current release like 2.1.4(3)?  Very early releases had the call waiting tones enabled, but current releases have the Call Waiting Tones diabled by default unless you specifically enable them via a PMF.

There is a setting on the phone LCD screen under the settings menu to enable/diable call waiting tone.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Matt,

Are you on a current release like 2.1.4(3)?  Very early releases had the call waiting tones enabled, but current releases have the Call Waiting Tones diabled by default unless you specifically enable them via a PMF.

There is a setting on the phone LCD screen under the settings menu to enable/diable call waiting tone.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I hope you're well? Thanks for the info I didnt realise there was a user setting.. I did see the PMF file to enable the feature which confused me a little. I suspect the user has enabled the feature by accident so I'll investigate.

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: