Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 - SPA504 Canada french Localization

Robin Lamarre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have noticed some problems with the French phone locale of the SPA504 (not confirmed with other SPA models, I have only that one) on the UC320. In the phone, under Corporate Directory, all is English (internal Directory, External Diretory,Groups directory,Stations Directory). I doubt there is a way to work around this, other than oponning a case with csbsc waiting for a new software release, but I figured it does not hurt to ask the forum.

Does anybody know a way to localize the Corporate Directory phone menu on a UC320 ?

Thanks,

Robin

2 Replies 2

jeffsand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your feedback.  We are checking with the localization team and will report back to you with our resolution plan soon.

Jeff

Hi Robin,

Sorry for the delay.  We've opened a CDETS defect report with localization team for the Phone Directory Application.  The CDETS Id is CSCto71808.

Please go ahead and open a case with Small Business Support Center.  CDETS associated with customer cases receive higher priority.  You can reference this thread to save time.  The SBSC contact numbers can be found in the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Thanks for your feedback,

Jeff