Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W - No audio heard on incoming calls

Hello,

I'm still trying to properly setup my UC320W with a bunch of SPA504 phones. I believe I have almost everything working ofr the most part except for the fact when I call in, I get no sound on any of the phones. I am able to call out on these phones though but just get no sound on incoming calls. I'm sure I did have this working at one time but I can't figure out why/how this has changed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

5 Replies 5

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jules,

You have SIP trunk or FXO when making inbound calls?

Regards,

Wendy

I am using a SIP trunk for both incoming and outgoing.

Hi Jules,

I suspect that there is networking issue so that the audio can't be passed through.

Please do a WAN TCP dump when you make an inbound call. Status-> Support Tools -> TCP Dump -> Interface WAN data. Please let me know what is UC320 WAN IP address.

Regards,

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

I have attached a TCP dump. The IP address for the config utility is 192.168.1.200 and the other IP address which I believe is the WAN address is 192.168.1.103. Strangely enough, when using the TCP dump tool, the audio worked in incoming calls but when it is turned off, it doesn't work.

Hi Jules,

The tcpdump somehow doesn't include a successful call. There are a couple of INVITE messages with authentication failure. You may want to contact small business support center to get help. So that the engineer can look into your configuration and get a successful TCP dump.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Best regards,

Wendy