cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W voicemail garbled

Matt Waechter
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that complained of several garbled voicemail's but we were unable to recreate the issue. I just loaded the .bin (UC320W_2.3.2_opdfxs-2_030113_1515.bin)  to resolve the analog confrence phone issue. All lines are POTS over the FXO ports also using a SPA8800. The customer just forwarded me a message that sounded like Max Headroom and was horribly garbled. Has anyone else ran across this issue? I don't think the new .bin is the culprit since it happened before and after; just wanted to let you know the last thing added.        

3 Replies 3

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Matt,

Does this customer complain about the garbled voicemail prompt, or just the voicemail message? He is the only one who complains about it? Is there any voice quality issue while talking? Do you know if the voice message was left through SPA8800 FXO port or UC320W FXO port?

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Does this customer complain about the garbled voicemail prompt, or just the voicemail message? Just the message

He is the only one who complains about it? Second phone it's happened on

Is there any voice quality issue while talking? No

Do you know if the voice message was left through SPA8800 FXO port or UC320W FXO port? UC320 FXO port

Hi Matt,

Do you know if the voice message was left from a cell phone user? In order to troubleshoot the issue, we need to perform the audio capture while reproducing the issue. Please contact our small business support center. One of our engineers will be able to assit you.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: