Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W Volume Issues Auto Attendant

nationalpc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a SMB customer who currently use a UC320W and when customers call their phone number (PSTN not VoIP) and the auto attendant kicks in, the caller is unable to hear anything, it is so soft it doesn't sound like anyone is speaking. I have tried this myself and same things happen. Does anyone have any ideas regarding this issue.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Leigh,

There are several tools to adjust the fxo volume and improve the audio quality, configure -> Line(FXO) Ports -> FXO Impedance Matching and Adjust FXO Gain. You may also want to go to Status -> Support Tools -> FXO/FXS Loopback and FXO/FXO Loopback to see if the testing is successful. Please connect RJ11 cable betwenn FXO and FXS port. FXO/FXS Loopback testing measures the signal loss when transmitting to a specified FXO from the FXS port. FXO/FXO Loopback testing measures the signal loss when transmitting to a specified FXO from another specified FXO port, on the connection over the PSTN.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Wendy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: