Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

UC500/CCME features

Hi,

My client is coming from a traditional analog PABX system, and has decided to migrate to Cisco IP PABX UC500series or the ISR CCME

I would like to know if the below features are supported

• Class of Service (COS)

The System shall be able to differentiate between various classes of services for the purpose of the previous of special facilities to certain class of services, the provision of separate groups of circuits for different class of services and for the purpose of restricting service to barred codes.

• Busy Override

This facility allows certain extension correspond to the level of COS to dial a code and enter the conversation of busy extension.

• Camp On
In which an operator or station may transfer  a call into a busy station.

I believe COS in CUCM term would be Calling Search Space. Wondering if the UC500/CCME is capable of doing it.

PLease advise

Regards: Jocelyn

1 REPLY

Re: UC500/CCME features

Look in here:

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/solutions/small_business/products/voice_conferencing/smart_business_communications_system/index.html-tab-Resources

That is the feature reference guide.

I think you will find we dont use COS or feature templates to group a profile of features that can be assigned to phones.  each phone done separately, but easy via CCA GUI.

We do cBarge and dont do Campon, but can ring the phone (dual line) using the same DN and the user can hold or park the call/

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content