cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 - how to enable IDLE URL

devin.culp
Level 1
Level 1

I have 7960 phones and have a logo.xml file I need to display on these phones. Can IDLE URL be enabled with the UC500?

3 Replies 3

devin.culp
Level 1
Level 1

I found you can enable idle url under telephony-service via CLI. Going to put my logo.xml on a local web server and point to that. Will post back if this works. If anyone has already done this please share. Thanks

This indeed worked. This is resolved

Hi Devlin,

Well done !!!

I am not entirely sure but you might also be able to do this in CCA via the template editor, I know you can do other XML feeds to the phone, just not sure if it is the Idle one, I am fairly certain it is last time I played with it as I had it displaying the weather

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: