Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC500 Multisite Design Questions

Is it possible to configure intercluster trunks by way of dial peers via the CLI on the UC5xx to scale above the 5-site maximum allowed by using the Multisite Manager?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: UC500 Multisite Design Questions

Intercluster? Not sure what you mean.  If you mean dial-peers for multisite - technically yes, but forget about CCA... you will need CLI.

I'm up to 6 sites with a client so far without issue. I think the 5-site maximum is more of a notional number - and certainly the limit of CCA.

As far as I am aware, there is no hard line CME limitation - you might just run out of DSP resources before you reach it. Cisco staff may be able to clarify.

The CCA MSM is enforcing a hard limit of the system.  It is not recommended to work around that and not supported.

3 REPLIES

Intercluster? Not sure what you mean.  If you mean dial-peers for multisite - technically yes, but forget about CCA... you will need CLI.

I'm up to 6 sites with a client so far without issue. I think the 5-site maximum is more of a notional number - and certainly the limit of CCA.

As far as I am aware, there is no hard line CME limitation - you might just run out of DSP resources before you reach it. Cisco staff may be able to clarify.

The CCA MSM is enforcing a hard limit of the system.  It is not recommended to work around that and not supported.

Thank you both so much for the information.  It is very helpful and appreciated!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content