cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

uc540- click to dial

hello all

I was wondering if we could use Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Telephony Service Provider (TSP) 2.2.0.5  on the latest version of UC540 to implement click to dial ?

thank you

4 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: uc540- click to dial

For basic click-to-dial features, you can download the Smart Call Connector toolbar.(Free)   For more advanced features, you would need the SCC advanced client, and the SCC Server. 

Does free toolbar have click to dial?

Community Member

Steve may be correct, if depends on your definition of click-to-dial...

SSC Toolbar:

Make a call from the PC by entering a number and clicking on the Dial button

View the caller name and number in a pop-up window

Click on an Outlook contact and then the Dial button in the toolbar to make a call

Place a call on hold, switch to another call, or drop the call, using the toolbar buttons

Bring up the QuickDial window by pressing the Pause-Break key and enter a number to dial

Highlight a number in any application and click on the CallConnector icon to make a call to that number

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/sbcs/scc/v20/toolbar/quick_reference/scc_v20_toolbar_quick_reference.pdf

Not at all.... Steve was just asking cause he really didnt know how to make that work :-)

I know in the advanced client, that highlighter pencil makes all the numbers highlighted in a web page and you can click them to dial.

I didnt figure out the free toolbar yet, and know it didnt have the highlighter :-)

Thank you Darren!!!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content