cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 - Opening multiple instances to a callconnector on a Windows Terminal server

fsonnbor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

My customer has an issue with his UC540 BRI. He uses a Windows-terminal Server and wants access to the callconnector with several computers. According to him, does the software only function on single desktop computers. Currenly, he is only able to open the callconnector on one computer at the same time.

His environment:

UC540W-BRI-K9

Cisco L-SW-SCC-Server

Cisco L-SW-SSC-8ADVANCED

Is there a way to solve this problem? Do you need more information?

Thank you and best regards

Felix Sonnborn

3 Replies 3

Hello Felix,

SCC advanced client should be installed on a desktop rather than a shared application as far as I know.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your response!

Yes, that is also my point of view.

Basically, the customer is interested in a centralized adressbook, which can be contacted via iPhone and the 7900es - is this possible?

Thanks and best regards

Felix

Hi all,

Sorry for bringing up this topic again!

Is there a solution, for using the callconnector on a Windows  2008 R2 terminal server?

The customer is just interested in a centralized address book and our partner suggested him to install it on a terminal server (which apparently does not work).

Thank you for your support, it is highly appreciated!

Best regards

Felix

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: