Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC560 CDR export to FTP suddenly stopped with error 1544

The CDR export was working perfectly during a couple of week but since this monday (Juli 21st) it`s not working

The log in UC is the following:

047820: Jul 21 09:58:34.507: %VOICE_FILE_ACCT-3-DUMPFAIL: Could not dump to remote file - open ftp://ucxxxx:ucxxxx@192.168.2.253/.UC_XXXXX.07_21_2013_04_58_28.499. Error=1544(Unknown error 1544)

if i try to copy manually the file to the FTP server, it works

"copy flash ftp"

my configuguration:

gw-accounting file

primary ftp 192.168.2.253/ username ucxxxx password ucxxxx

secondary ifs flash:/cdr/cdr

maximum buffer-size  15

maximum retry-count 3

maximum fileclose-timer 60

maximum cdrflush-timer 50

!

Does any one know what could be happening????

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Update IOS and check again.

Hi Erick,

This is quite normal for the UC, I don't know if the latest IOS addresses this problem but I had no end of problems with the FTP server working and consistently.

In most cases a reboot resolved it, but it only took a few days for it to fail again.

Have you logged a case in on this yet with SBSC?

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content