cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 How can I configure a Patton for incoming/outgoing calls ?

Hello,

I have an UC560 and a gateway patton ISDN/T0 who's connecting to the phone provider (Orange / France Telecom).

Is someone had already configure this ?

Thank you very much,

Stephane.

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It would be miuch better if you connect the ISDN circuit diectly to the UC560 (if it has one), or buy a VIC BRI to be added to the UC560.

Thank for your answer.

Yes you have right.

But the T0 line coming in another "room" than Cisco UC560.

I have two switch (support vlan) in each room.

And I cannot (or I wrong me) make T0 through VLANs.

It's for that I must use a patton gateway for convert T0 to SIP and send SIP data to a dedicated VLAN.

Thank you for your help,

Stephane.

You can extend the BRI S/T bus over ethernet wiring. I takes two pairs per circuit, so you can take two circuits on a single cable.

Or move the UC500 to the place where the circuit is installed.

Both solutions are easier and will give better results than using an external gateway,

Sorry i dont give many details.
I cannot install Cisco UC in the another room it's a problem of responsibility (not a technical problem but an administrative problem).
And because this config dont want help me, I have only one fiber channel for link my room to another t0 room. Vlan data/admin/VoIP are in the trunk.

Thank you,
Stephane.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: