Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 nightswitch

Brian Tulloch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a UC560 set up with a 400 main indial number (ISDN BRI). All calls to 400 are directed to a hunt group with its only member x412. This works OK.

I have night switching enabled on x412, and this (night switching) works for x412, but not for calls to 400.

Any ideas?

6 Replies 6

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Brian,

Forgive me for the silly question, but what is 400? is it a Blast Group? Is it a floating extension?

Last time I checked night-service didnt work on a phone belonging to a Hunt Group, although it work on one belonging to a Blast Group... Well not that I could ever get it to work

Can you paint a slightly more detailed picture of your ingress call flow topology please? It would go a long way with being able to provide a more suited answer.

Cheers,

David.

"Sent from my Acer Iconia A500"

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi Woz,

400 is the indial number, 02 1234 0400

Regards,

Brian Tulloch

Technical Manager

(07) 4842 3929

0438 169 465

All calls from the main number, 02 1234 0400 go to extension 412.

Other numbers can be direct dialled eg 02 1234 0420 goes to x420

Incoming lines are ISDN BRI

Regards,

Brian Tulloch

Technical Manager

(07) 4842 3929

0438 169 465

Hi Brian,

Can I call you on your mobile?

Cheers,

David.

"Sent from my Acer Iconia A500"

On Jan 27, 2012 8:03 AM, "GroupElectrical" <

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

0438 169 465

Regards,

Brian Tulloch

Technical Manager

(07) 4842 3929

0438 169 465

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Brian & All,

Just for the benefits of others, I had a chat with Brian on the phone about the call ingress topology and made some recommendations on how to change it so there is more flex in what features can be enabled where and when...

I also suggested a change to the way the 100 In-dial range is handled and to make some modifications to it in CCA.

It was much easier than typing it out on the forums from my tablet

Cheers,

David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: