cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Site to Site VPN problem

p.phaneuf
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I install on my client two UC560. Before that I had 2 RV180w router with vpn connectivity. After that change the RPC from my two server are not connecting. Some time that work but many of the time that doesn't. I can ping both side and use shared by ip but not by dns. I can ping the dns name. But when I try to connect with name I got network not found. I also have a lot of problem with the Active Directory not syncing. I have error from RPC. When I call to the SBCS Cisco they said this is a problem with my Server Windows... I don't think so because everything was working fine before the upgarde to the UC560... Can someone help me, I try a lot of hot fix or change in the config but now I doesn't have anymore idea.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

A lot more details about configuration and relevant traces would be needed. My recommendation is to involve a reputable consultant or Certified Cisco partner for assistance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: