cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 with Grandstream ATA

Novi Indra Sari
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm a beginner with UC560. Can UC560 work with Grandstream ATA? If not, which ATA is recommended? Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You device does not support CIsco configuration download/TFTP. You will need to enter all relevant data manually.

I recommend you have this done by a reputable consultant or the partner that sold you the UC500. Trying by yourself can be frustrating and do not bring any result.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It can work as third-party SIP device. You can search the forum or documentation for more information on that.

Hi Paolo,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I can't seem to make it work until now.

The ATA (HT502) managed to get the DHCP IP from the UC560. And I hear the ringing tone on the phone. But whenever I made call to other internal extension I got 'busy' tone.

What I did was:

1. Connect the WAN port of the ATA to the voice VLAN of UC560 using ethernet cable. Connect my analog phone to Phone 1 port of ATA using normal phone cable.

2. Register the ATA on the UC560's Users and Extensions

3. Configure configuration server of the ATA to the TFTP server IP (UC560 voice vlan IP)

Is there anything wrong on my config? Sorry, I'm totally beginner on this

You device does not support CIsco configuration download/TFTP. You will need to enter all relevant data manually.

I recommend you have this done by a reputable consultant or the partner that sold you the UC500. Trying by yourself can be frustrating and do not bring any result.

Thanks, Paolo. I'll feedback to my supervisor.

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!