cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC server setup issues

jarrod sousa
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to install CallConnector Server and am having problems importing my ephone list from CME to the server setup wizard.  please let me know what additional info you need.  thanks!

5 Replies 5

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Make Sure you have RADIUS setup and let us know what error (if any) you are having.

Bob

the radius server is up and running.  the issue is that after i telnet to the CME and pull down the ephone and ephone-dn list it does not populate on the next screen to select what phones are UCC users.  I will preface this with i am running CME 8.0 so that may be the issue.

Check to log files for any errors in Program Files/Cisco/Call Connector.

I wish I could be more help but I have not seen this issue; doe it look like the "polling" of the database for e-phones works?

Bob

Hi Jarrod,

Until I upgraded to version 8 CME all worked OK until I had to add some more phones to UCC server. Then i saw the same problem as you.  I could not get a listing of the ephones come up.

I upgraded my UCC Client and server  to the latest release 1.5.1. and now my server can get a listing of the registered Ephones on my systems.

Dave

Hi Jarrod:

You will need to upgrade to 1.5.1 or the 1.6.0 version (posting to CCO this week) for CME 8.0. The 1.6.0 version has significant server enhancements and includes a new Configuration Manager administrative utlility that replaces the Server Wizard.

Thanks

Shahryar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: