Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Licensing in UC560

Looking at the licensing options for the UC560 and it shows that the UC comes with "24 user licenses, 6 supplemental user licenses".  What are the limitations of the 6 supplemental licenses?  Can I put 30 users and phones on the system with full extensions and voicemail?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: User Licensing in UC560

The 6 supplemental licenses are:

1. 4x Licenses for the FXS ports if you want to run them as SCCP phones via STCAPP. (Most cases not needed)

2. 2x Bonus icenses for "teleworkers".

To answer your question -- yes, all 30 licenses can be used as normal user licenses. So out of box, the UC540 or UC560 can have 30 phones operational at the same time. (Including voicemail)

-Dan

Please rate useful posts.

3 REPLIES

The 6 supplemental licenses are:

1. 4x Licenses for the FXS ports if you want to run them as SCCP phones via STCAPP. (Most cases not needed)

2. 2x Bonus icenses for "teleworkers".

To answer your question -- yes, all 30 licenses can be used as normal user licenses. So out of box, the UC540 or UC560 can have 30 phones operational at the same time. (Including voicemail)

-Dan

Awesome...  Just so that I am clear, the following statement from the licensing guide would allow for 40 phones and users.

UC560 (FXO, BRI, or T1E1 model) and 1 x L-UC-PRO-8U=

32 user licenses, 8 supplemental user licenses

That is how it read it but just want to be clear before the quote goes out the door.  Thank you!

User Licensing in UC560

Correct, when you add a PAK it comes with 8 additional liceneses, however the first PAK also adds an additional 2 "bonus" licenses (I think they also call them "teleworker" licenses in the marketing material -- its all the same though).

-Dan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content