cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using a Speed Dial to access GDM

brunellej
Level 1
Level 1

I wondering if its possible to create a speed dial and assign to a button to access a GDM.   Today, when someone needs to access "General Delivery Mailbox" they must dial voicemail, enter their mailbox ID and password; and access the GDM.   I have created a directory entry that will do this, but I would like to be able to do the same via a single button.

So in my directory entry I have 399,201#12345#,91; which works fine.  I have tried the bulk speed dial lists, but its doesn't seem to understand the comma or hash.

Any ideas?

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

antyeung
Level 4
Level 4

Does the phone which you are trying to access voicemail to have a voicemail box? If so can you try this-

speed-dial 1 399+12345#91# label GDM

I didn't add the mailbox extension 201 b/c I assume that when you press the speed dial on the phone CUE would recognize that you are calling from extension 201, which has a voicemail box.

If your phone that you're calling CUE from does not have a primary voicemail box try-

speed-dial 1 399+201+12345#91# label GDM

Thanks,

Anthony

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

antyeung
Level 4
Level 4

Does the phone which you are trying to access voicemail to have a voicemail box? If so can you try this-

speed-dial 1 399+12345#91# label GDM

I didn't add the mailbox extension 201 b/c I assume that when you press the speed dial on the phone CUE would recognize that you are calling from extension 201, which has a voicemail box.

If your phone that you're calling CUE from does not have a primary voicemail box try-

speed-dial 1 399+201+12345#91# label GDM

Thanks,

Anthony