cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When a SPA8800 is added to a UC320 can I then use more than 4 SIP trunks?

When a SPA8800 is added to a UC320 can I then use more than 4 SIP trunks?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the presence or absence of SPA8800s in the system does not affect the number of SIP trunks you can have - it is still four.  The FXO ports do contribute to the overall maximum number of simultaneous active calls supported by the system though, so you need to take that into account in your design.

And you will get quicker responses if you post UC300 questions in the corresponding community as per the other Dave's post.

Cheers,

Dave.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Paul,

Just letting you know that there is a UC300 series forum HERE which should get you a more specific answer in there than in the UC500 forums.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, the presence or absence of SPA8800s in the system does not affect the number of SIP trunks you can have - it is still four.  The FXO ports do contribute to the overall maximum number of simultaneous active calls supported by the system though, so you need to take that into account in your design.

And you will get quicker responses if you post UC300 questions in the corresponding community as per the other Dave's post.

Cheers,

Dave.

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

I have moved this thread from the SBCS-UC500 area to the UC300 area.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business

Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

David, thank you for your answer, and sorry for the post location.

Regards, Paul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: