cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why don't I hear AA prompt? UC520 CCA1.9

mcastrigno
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to set up the AA on my UC520 with CCA 1.9 with the included script aa_tarasfer2.aef and the menu prompt AABusinessOpen.wav but when I call the AA extension the function works ie the correct extension is dialed as configured but I hear no prompt.

How can I hear what is recorded for a menu prompt?

Thanks!

17 Replies 17

Thanks Dave.

And thanks for the additonal information on calling in.

I was not even going to try to change the prompts as I am off site and figured it would not let me as it would detect what phone I was NOT calling from.

I will try tomorrow - bedtime for me.

Thanks again.

So I dialed into the number as well...  and I heard the prompt saying "AA is not set up"..... but again, this is just a recording...  you can implement what I told you and rerecord it to say anything you want.  You confirmed my idea that you had a BLANK prompt.  I know this because now one plays..  I did hit option #1 and a lady picked up...  so again, just record the prompt again to say waht you need.

Thanks, I figured that out after I tried another prompt.

I am just not used to so few prompts being avaiable - I have used panasonics system extensively - it has a ton of pre-recorded prompts.

Call me simple minded but figured if someone was going to load a prompt it would have something useful in other than "this prompt is not setup"

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: