Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Accessing server via site to site tunnel then Nat out

Hi,

I have a site to site tunnel,I have IP phones on both site A and site B trying to connect to a call manager. Site A router has 2 wan link, link 1 for site2site tunnel to site B and the link 2 to connect to call manager. Site A phones will nat out to a public IP on link 2 and reach the call manager, I would like the IP phones on site B to tunnel(site2site) in link 1 on site A then nat out to a public ip on link 2 to reach the call manager. Now Site to site works fine, I believe the nat part has to have a statement for site B lanrange to nat out site A link 2.

For the site to site tunnel , access list has been created to allow site B lanrange to Call manager ip, eg. access-list site2siterule permit ip 192.168.88.0 0.0.0.255 host 'call manager ip'.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Accessing server via site to site tunnel then Nat out

The Software Encryption Algorithm (SEAL) is an alternative algorithm to Data Encryption Standard (DES), Triple DES (3DES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). SEAL encryption uses a 160-bit encryption key and has a lower impact to the CPU when compared to other software-based algorithms. This document illustrates how to configure a LAN-to-LAN (site-to-site) IPSec tunnel using SEAL.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080223a59.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content