Views
Helpful
Replies

activate VPN client through remote desktop

teru-lei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I used remote desktop to control a computer and then tried to use IPSEC VPN with Cisco VPN Client 4.x to VPN 3005 in the computer but fail, I think the config is ok because I just follow the guide of the book and in the log of VPN client there was nothing displayed. It seems that the VPN Client did not send out request... Is there any problem using VPN client through remote desktop?? Thank You!

Best Regards

Teru Lei

1 Reply 1

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

A key component of Cisco WebVPN is the Cisco Secure Desktop functionality delivered as part of the Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator Software Release 4.7, Cisco Secure Desktop provides a consistent and reliable means of eliminating all traces of sensitive data by providing a single secured location for session activity and removal on the client system.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_white_paper0900aecd80220a0b.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: