Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AnyConnect 3.1.x deployment to Mac OS X (10.8) clients.

I am using JAMF's Composer (a package building app) to repackage the AnyConnect 3.1 client with profiles to our Mac users.  The newly-created package installs and works fine.  But our AnyConnect clients are connecting to a Cisco ASA that is configured to use certificates for authentication.  AD user certificates are already on each computer.  Upon first launch, AnyConnect requests access to the System keychain (requiring admin credentials) and then it requests to sign the key "Configuration Profiles" in the user's keychain.  Does anyone know of a way to avoid these hassles?  Users do not have admin credentials. 

I would like it if we could push out AnyConnect and just have it work upon first launch.

Bob Reed

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

I am also using JAMF Casper

I am also using JAMF Casper and trying to figure out a way to automate this process.  I can manually add AnyConnect to the ACL for the certificate, but really don't want to touch every user's machine.

Views
Helpful
Replies