cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect and iPad/iPhones

ddevecka
Level 1
Level 1

We have dual ASA in a fail over config running SSM modules. I have added all the licensing I need to get the mobile Any Connect working. All seems to work on Android devices, but the Apple devices seem to be hit an miss. One minute all is working fine the the next nothing. I can get them to connect but they can't access any network resources. Again, the Android seems to work fine all the time. Also I am running version 8.2 on my ASA. Anyconnect client on laptops seem to work fine as well. Just these Apple devices giving me fits.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Dan

6 Replies 6

First thing I would do is upgrading to the newest 8.2-release (8.2.5 or so) and see if the problems are still there.

Sorry forgot that. It is already 8.2(5).

Dan,

Can you post your configuration?

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

I have to clean the config first. Other that that no other ideas as to what would cause the intermittent functionality.

Thanks,

Dan

Not off the top, try debugging the connections of the android and the ipad and then see if you can see any differences.

I assume they are both getting an ip address from the same pool?

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Yes getting IP's from same pool. Did have time to get the config posted yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: