Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Anyconnect CLIENT configuration issues

Hi all, OK, Does anybody know of any documentation or has any knowledge on how to configure the AnyConnect CLIENT so that I can change the authentication method from RSA to RADIUS. Now, I can do all of the work required on the ASA, and this is where everything goes south. Example:- AC client connects to ASA - profile says use RSA - user get prompted for username / passcode. - so far so good. Change ASA to use RADIUS from RSA - save config. AC Client connects to ASA - Nothing - as Client is configured to use RSA BUT ASA is listening for a RADIUS request - as this can be seen in the logging. Anyone any ideas as to where I'm going wrong. Further to this, I have tried to create a blank xml profile, trawled the forums (as best I can) but not seen anything that gives me the answer. Stephen
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephen,After changing the

Hi Stephen,

After changing the authentication to Radius server  , I hope you have changed the connection profile to use the correct authentication server.
Please share the relevant configuration from ASA including connection profile and group-policy that the user connects and the AAA server configuration on ASA.

Regards,
Dinesh Moudgil

P.S Please rate helpful posts.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content