cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect default profile

Josh Morris
Level 3
Level 3

I am running the latest version of AnyConnect (3.1.04072) on Win7. Everything works well, except a while back I connected to a new VPN server during a training session. Now, that URL is the profile that comes up by default everytime I open AnyConnect. I would like the default profile to go back to my enterprise VPN. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Itzcoatl Espinosa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Josh,

I would recommend to delete the profile on the pc located in:

%ProgramData%\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

and try to connect back to your corporate network in order to get a new profile.

regards,

Itzcoatl

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Itzcoatl Espinosa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Josh,

I would recommend to delete the profile on the pc located in:

%ProgramData%\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

and try to connect back to your corporate network in order to get a new profile.

regards,

Itzcoatl

muellerjohn
Level 1
Level 1
Open ASDM and select Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AnyConnect Client Profile. Click Add. Enter a profile name. From the Profile Usage drop-down list, choose the module for which you are creating a profile.

Hope this reply is useful for you.

Thanks

Tomajupp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have little effort to answer your question

Open ASDM and select Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Network (Client) Access > AnyConnect Client Profile. Click Add. Enter a profile name. From the Profile Usage drop-down list, choose the module for which you are creating a profile. For more information see https://community.cisco.com/t5/vpn/anyconnect-default-profile/td-p/2411306-10eloto

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: