Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Anyconnect Getting certificate from trusted 3rd party vendor

Hi everyone,

I have configured the Anyconnect in network.

Now i need to get cert from 3rd party vendor so that when users login they should not get warning that this network is untrusted.

Need to know what info i need to get from ASA so that i can get the SSL cert from the vendor?

Also need to know if i can enable user authentication based on this cert also?

Currently auth is done via radius?

Regards

Mahesh

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Each issuer's requirements

Each issuer's requirements vary but you generally need to submit a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) to the issuing Certificate Authority (CA). They will sign and issue a certificate for your ASA and email it back to you (or send you a link to download). You'll then have a certificate (file) to install on your ASA.

See the link here for some more details on installing and using the certificate.

Mahesh,Please refer to the

Mahesh,

Please refer to the procedure I linked in my earlier post. Steps 1-5 walk you through generation of the CSR.

Once you get the signed certificate back, you can complete the remaining steps.

4 REPLIES

Each issuer's requirements

Each issuer's requirements vary but you generally need to submit a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) to the issuing Certificate Authority (CA). They will sign and issue a certificate for your ASA and email it back to you (or send you a link to download). You'll then have a certificate (file) to install on your ASA.

See the link here for some more details on installing and using the certificate.

Hi Marvin, How we generate

Hi Marvin,

How we generate the CSR?

Does it need to be generated in ASA?

Regards

MAhesh

Mahesh,Please refer to the

Mahesh,

Please refer to the procedure I linked in my earlier post. Steps 1-5 walk you through generation of the CSR.

Once you get the signed certificate back, you can complete the remaining steps.

Hi Marvin, I have submitted

Hi Marvin,

I have submitted the CSR.

Regards

Mahesh

Views
Helpful
Replies