Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Image

HELP!

I tried to enable anyconnect on my ASA 5520, but it want an image to enable it. SEE ATTACHMENT... what image is it looking for? Or what kind, format, etc?

19 Replies 19

Hi Dustin, I don't know if you can download annyconnect without CCO access or if you have smartnet service contract you can, but I do believe not 100% sure you may get it by contacting Cisco TAC support.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_worldwide_contacts.html

Regards

Jorge Rodriguez

so if i dont need any extra licenses, which i know i dont. Is there any way to get the anyconnect image at all?

Try contacting TAC perhaps they could give you temp access for that single request, you may also try a search on web.

Jorge Rodriguez

THank you so much. sometimes this stuff can be a bit confusing to explain over the internet.

I am taking my ccnp next month. Anything i should focus on hard?

Key is understanding what is read/studied, practice on simulated exams and time yourself in answering never guessing but eliminating less possible wrong answers as last resort , pound on weak areas to be safe in exams.

Participate/read forum threads they can teach you a lot in what may never be covered in exams.

Good luck in the exams..

btw.. there is a forum in netpro, go to main netpro page and look at Career Certifications

area, there is lots of usefull threads you may want to check.

Regards

Jorge Rodriguez