cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Mobile License Question

jeremywirtz
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a ASA 5505 with a base license which allows 2 concurrent SSL connections via the AnyConnect client.  If i want to allow two mobile devices to use the AnyConnect VPN connections do I just need to purchase two of the AnyConnect Mobile licenses (L-ASA-AC-M-5505=) and apply them to the 5505?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re licensing, a single AnyConnect Mobile license allows mobile clients to use AnyConnect consistent with the limit of Premium (in your case) or Essential licenses already licensed for and activated on the ASA. i.e., only a single mobile license part number need be purchased.

Of course you will also need to configure a remote access VPN.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re licensing, a single AnyConnect Mobile license allows mobile clients to use AnyConnect consistent with the limit of Premium (in your case) or Essential licenses already licensed for and activated on the ASA. i.e., only a single mobile license part number need be purchased.

Of course you will also need to configure a remote access VPN.

Copy that.  Appreciate your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: