Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Anyconnect not connecting on initial attempt

When I start anyconnect on my windows 7 pro machine it hangs at connecting.  I then right click and quit.  It does not quit.  I then right click and quit again and it does quit.  Then I retry and USUALLY (not always) it works the second time (giving me a login screen).  Sometimes (rarely now) it works the first time.

I've tried shutting down after a session in all manner of order also, and can detect no pattern (quit; disconnect, then quit; exit all sessions, quit; etc etc).

Is there some process I can look for or some way to verify it is properly shut down.

Also, how can I differentiate between this being caused at my end or at the other end.

Thanks

BTW: I should point out that I have access to my hosts file blocked, which causes my AV to trigger every time I connect.  But, it seems to hang even if I turn off host file protection.

1 REPLY

Anyconnect not connecting on initial attempt

Is there any way I can file a ticket for this issue, or do I need to go through the IT guy?

Views
Helpful
Replies