Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Profile configuration

jwilder
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i am looking for a little configuration help. Here

is what i am trying to do:

We have recently started using the Anyconnect vpn client on our ASA. Works great for normal day to day corporate users who need vpn access to our internal network. What i would like to do is configure a new group for vendor access so that when they connect to the anyconnect site they select the group that applies to them and this controls access to what they can access on the inside. We also use Radius on a Cisco ACS to control access.

example. normal employee connects to our vpn site. They select our corporate group name and are allowed access to our internal network.

VendorA connects to the same site but cannot logon to the corporate group. They must select the vendorA group to login and then we only allow them SSH to a specific host on our internal network.

We do not have clientless SSL licenses. We are just using the standard Anyconnect client.

I hope someone can help. I have a basic configuration setup however, the vendor account is still being allowed to logon under the corporate group so something isn't right.

And the vendor or a member of the corporate group is able to logon to the vendor group and access anything...... obviously not and ideal situation.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance!

Jeff

1 Accepted Solution
2 Replies 2

Thanks! that is the document i was looking for.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: