Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Anyconnect profile using Cisco Secure Desktop

Hello,

I have configured multiple Anyconnect TunnelGroup profiles with each is own policy (ip pool, radius ...) Each TunnelGroup is forced under the .xml file deployed with annyconnect under the <UserGroup>tunnelgroup</UserGroup> section of the .xml file.

Good news it works great !

But now activating Cisco Secure Desktop everyuser felt under the DefaultWEBVPNGroup and the <UserGroup> section of the xml doesn't seems to be used anymore.

Is there a way to continue to have automatic profile selection with CSD working ?

Of course if I enable the manual choice of profile at login this works even with CSD.

Thanks for your help

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Anyconnect profile using Cisco Secure Desktop

User profiles are created by an administrator and are automatically delivered to a client machine during connection setup. Profiles provide basic information about connection setup, and users cannot manage or modify them.

Refer to the below URL for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect23/administration/23admin4.html#wp1001848

Re: Anyconnect profile using Cisco Secure Desktop

Thanks for your reply. I (administrator)created the xml profile and is well delivered. My only problem is when I activate SecureDesktop is seems that the UserGroup contained on the xml profile is not take into account as every users get to the default group.

Is there a when to use the UserGroup of the profile even with SecureDesktop ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content