Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AnyConnect users no longer able to connect

Suddenly our AnyConnect users can no longer connect to our ASA 5510. They get the error "clientless ssl VPN is not allowed". Of course they are using AnyConnect so it is not a clientless connection. This has been up for many months and just started yesterday. I have my VAR working on it but I'm getting impatient. We have redirected some users to use the IPSec client and that works. Any ideas out there? Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES

Re: AnyConnect users no longer able to connect

Hi Joe,

Any configuration changes made yesterday or licenses installed/removed on the ASA?

If you attempt to connect to the ASA via a clientless https://IP...  will/should it work?

Federico.

Hello Federico,

We have had several changes to the configuration the last couple of days but at the time of failure nothing going on. From our VAR it appears the ASA rebooted on their own (we have two in failover mode) and then after that the issue occured.

Yes, it should support two clientless portal sessions but that doesn't work either.

Thank you for your response, Joe

VAR has it working again. Something with the configuration not saved and when they rebooted it was lost. Now we need to figure out why they rebooted all on their own. Thanks for trying to assist Federico.

Views
Helpful
Replies