My company has deployed the CISCO VPN. I am using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (Version 3.1.03103) on my MAC OS X 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion). The problem i am seeing is the following :
1. When i am on my Office LAN and i try to establish the VPN Connection using the client the connection is established fine.
2. When i use my Office Wifi system and try to establish the VPN Connection using the client the connection is again established fine.
3. At home i have a Reliance NetConnect Wireless USB Modem and when i try to establish a VPN connection it fails to establish the connection.
Here is what happens :
1. Asks for username and password
2. Asks me to accept the Banner with message containing Acceptable Use Policy etc.
3. Establishing VPN - Initiating Connection
4. Examining system
5. And then it starts Disconnecting and shows the following Message :
The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwarding table modifications. A VPN connection will not be established
A few months back when my MAC had Snow Leopard and i had a previous version of the Cisco Anyconnect VPN client things were working fine and the VPN client was able to establish the connection even from my Home Network. Recently i updated the OS on my MAC to Mountain Lion and that is when the old VPN client stopped working (it always said connection timedout verify internet connectivity). Then i installed the latest version certified by my company website (Version 3.1.03103) and now i get into the above trouble.
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationConfigure one of the connectivity options to access the Cisco IMC from the n...
Firepower Threat Defense (NGFWv) on UCS E-series - Transparent Mode in HA
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationCo...
I am currently unable to specify "crypto keyring" command when configuring VPN connection on my cisco 2901 router.
The following licenses have been activated on my router :