Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 5510 VPN

HELLO,

I HAVE A CISCO ASA 5510, AND IS CONFIGURED AN VPN CONNECTION SSL. BUT WHEN I HAD RESET THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD TO THE ASA FIREWALL, I CANNOT CONNECT TO VPN. I'M OPENING THE ANNY CONNECT VPN CLIENT AND I'M TAKE THE ERROR MESSAGE << LOGIN FAILED : UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS>>

WHAT CAN I DO?

6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

ASA 5510 VPN

Please post your configuration so we can see how the VPN authentication is setup.

ASA 5510 VPN

how  can i do it this from asdm?

Re: ASA 5510 VPN

The easiest way is from Tools, Backup configuration. Uncheck "All" and instead choose "running-configuration". Post the resultant file.

See screenshot below for example:

ok, thank's a lot...i will send you

As far as  can see, username "master" should be able to connect to the SSL VPN group "SHAPE_SSL_GP" as long as the correct password is used and there are no more than two sessions logged in already.

You can check the password by resetting it via ASDM once again. (Configuration, Device Management, Users/AAA, User Accounts)

You can check the active sessions by the Monitoring, VPN menu and then choose Filter By, AnyConnect Client

from (Configuration, Device Management, Users/AAA, User Accounts), i'm setting again the new password <>. Is it correct?

finaly it is not working. i have the same error message <>

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content