cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 7.1 WebVpn login GROUP dropdown order

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Is there a way to customize the order of the Groups in the drop down page on the login page?

Want to use a different group as default. Read over docs and not seeing a way to configure the login box dropdown order.

If it is not configurable, is it alphabetical on group name or the order they are configured ?

4 Replies 4

Hi Folks,

im searching for the answer to this question too. But i wasn't successful finding a way to customize the dropdown order...

Is there a way to get the logon groups in different order?

Im Using ASA 8.2 and ASDM 6.2

Thanks,

Markus

Hi,

I just tested in our lab and the group-aliases are ordered alphabetically on group-alias name.

For instance if you have the following:

tunnel-group CTest webvpn-attributes

group-alias BB enable

tunnel-group ZTest webvpn-attributes

group-alias AA enable

The AA alias will be the first in the list.

It's the case for Anyconnect and Clientless access.

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the order of the aliases and if this feature is important for you, you account team should be contacted so that they can have an enhancement request opened.

Regards,

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

thank you for your investigation. It's not really important for me to change the logon group order but it would be nice to have.

Kind regards,

Markus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: