Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

ASA5510 WebVPN hangs after about 2-3 weeks

Hi,

I have a ASA5510, 50 WebVPN User License, currently configured for WebVPN and only serving 4 Intranetlinks, nothing more. Everything works great, but after 2 or 3 weeks it hangs. I can login, but when I want to use the OWA link, it says the server is unavailable. Pressing the Backbutton brings me to main menu and other links work. After logging out from WebVPN I can't login again. It hangs while loading the certificate (it's an own one, but not selfsigned from the ASA). I can connect through SSH (so SSL should work), but I can't connect with ASDM.

I turned on debugging everything about crypto, http and webvpn, but there was no error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

MB

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ASA5510 WebVPN hangs after about 2-3 weeks

Reload the device and try again. Backup your configuration and try upgrading the ASA software version to check if this works.

Re: ASA5510 WebVPN hangs after about 2-3 weeks

Hi,

the latest version is already installed. After a reload everything works fine, but I don't want to reload the ASA every 2 weeks :(

Thanks

MB

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content