cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5540, Mac Pro, anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.4.1012.pkg

mcrockett
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone been able to successfully download and install anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.4.1012.pkg on a Mac Pro running OS X 10.6.4 from an ASA 5540?

There is an error being reported in the browser but it is overwritten by the logout page.  There are errors reported for the tunnel device in the logs and not being able to find ~/.cisco/certificate/client. Is this the correct version of anyconnect to use with a system running OS X 10.6.4?

I have a PowerBook G4 running OS X 10.5.9.  I was able to establish an HTTPS connection to the ASA 5540, have the anyconnect-macosx-powerpc-2.4.1012.pkg install successfully, and establish an operational VPN connection.

3 Replies 3

balajirajahpb
Level 1
Level 1

Dear mcrockett,

You can try this latest version anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.4.1012-k9.pkg and make sure that you have SSL setting allowed for AES-SHA1 and 3DES-SHA1 encryption.

Regards

Balajirajah P B

I was using the anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.4.1012-k9.pkg.  Mea culpa.

The problem was a missing svc declaration on the ASA5540.  There was one for the PowerPC package but not the Intel package.

The automated install didn't work and the manual method of install had to be used.  It didn't work until I changed the mode on the vpnsetup.sh script.  It was missing the executable flags.

Todd Pula
Level 7
Level 7
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: