Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASDM 6.4 to Watchguard Edge

Hello, I am trying to configure an asa5505 8.4 ASDM 6.4 to a watchguard edge. This is in my homelab setup is 5505 connected to an 1841 simulating internet and other end a watchguard edge. The edge is pretty much straight forward but any ideas or suggestions with the asa will be appreciated. Even after the wizard there is no negotiation of the tunnel at all. I am trying to followin this link. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5855/products_configuration_example09186a0080a9a7a3.shtml#ASDM

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Rocky

• VPN
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

ASDM 6.4 to Watchguard Edge

When creating a new site-site IPsec tunnel, you have to introduce "interesting" traffic for the tunnel to (attempt to) come up. Have you done that?

If so, please provide the relevant ASA configuration lines.

Also, please try gathering debug information - "debug cry isa 7" and "debug cry ips 7" command will cause your ASA to send to log (and console) some relatively verbose output which should describe how and where the IPsec tunnel is failing to come up

Views
Helpful
Replies