Views
Helpful
Replies

Assistance with Clientless VPN bookmarks

jpeterson6
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

I have a client that is wanting me to build them a Clientless VPN page but a lot of their bookmarks don't seem to be functioning properly. One in particular can be pinged from the ASA and DNS resolution works, but the bookmark itself times out with the message "Server (server name) not available".

The bookmark is set with a URL that listens on port 8281 - meaning that manually typing the URL as "www.example.com:8281" is required to access the resource. 

How is that entered into the bookmark URL? Currently it's set up as "www.example.com:8281/psp/paprod/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&". Of course, the 'www.example.com' is just a fictional substitute for the real URL. I have set the drop-down "plugin" to HTTPS as well.

Is that the correct way to utilize a URL like that, or do I need to do something special for non-standard ports using an SSL proxy in this situation?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: